You would like to register on the power exchange market, Intraday segment?
It is necessary to follow the steps listed below, which represent the registration procedure:
1. Submission of a registration application.
You can download a registration application here.
Appendices to the registration application are:
- Information-declaration for the estimated electricity quantity for purchase/ sale (Appendix 1 of the registration application);
- Application for participation in a training for operation with the electronic trading system of the power exchange market (Application 2 of the registration application);
- VAT registration certificate;
- Current corporate standing certificate as per applicant’s court registration;
- Declaration that the applicant will purchase electricity for the purposes of their own consumption (it is filled in only by electricity consumers).
After the application and appendices have been filled in, the documents pack is to be send to the following e-mail: email@example.com or address: Sofia 1000, 19 Knyaz Alexander Dondukov blvd., fl. 7.
2. Participation agreement
After the application and appendices have been received, IBEX shall review them for compliance with the requirements within a period of five days. The registration application shall be deemed approved by the power exchange operator by sending the applicant the participation agreement at the electronic mail indicated by them in the registration application.
In case the respective applicant is already a member on the Day Ahead market segment, the Annex to the Participation agreement will be provided. It will only amend the Appendix 1 of the agreement and namely the Authorization request that will contain also the trading and other company representatives for the Intraday market segment.
By receiving the agreement the applicant receives information on the applicable fees, payment term and the accounts to which the respective fees are to be transferred.
3. Completion of training for operation with the electronic system for trading on the power exchange market, Intraday segment
By receiving the agreement or the Annex under the previous item the applicant receives information about the date and time for conducting the training of persons responsible for trading authorized by the applicant to trade on their behalf in accordance with the registration application. The applicant shall pay the training fee in accordance with the Fee tariff of IBEX.
4. Signing the agreement under item 2
The applicant shall have print the agreement or the annex received from IBEX under item 2 in two copies, to sign it and send it to the official address of IBEX.
After signing the agreement or the annex under item 2 from the part of IBEX, one of the copies shall be send back to the applicant.
5. Posting the collateral
By signing the agreement under item 2 the candidate shall have to provide the required collateral as per an amount indicated in Appendix 2 to the Participant agreement. The collateral type should comply with the provisions of the Settlement rules.
In case the respective applicant is already a member on the Day Ahead market segment, the initial collateral for starting the participation on the Intraday market segment is not needed.
6. You can already start trading on the power exchange market, Intraday segment
After successful completion of the training under item 3, signing the agreement or the Annex under item 2 and paying the required collateral and fees, the trading participant can start trading on this market segment.
All required documents shall have to be filled in Bulgarian. The English version is only for your convenience and has no legal force.