Market data provision service is available both for registered trading participants and clients which are not in other contractual relations with IBEX.
Scope of Market data provision service:
It provides access to market data, part of the IBEX Data base, including:
The service allows the use of market data, part of the Ibex Database, as follows:
- Provision of data for internal usаge only without redistribution right
- Provision of data for external usage with redistribution right included
The access to the Market Data is carried out through an Application Programming Interface (API) or FTP and it goes through the following stages:
- Submitting Application to access market data to email@example.com
- After confirming the correctness and comprehensiveness of the information specified in the Application, the client accesses, and reviews Market data provision agreement according to the type of the service:
Market data provision agreement without redistribution right
Market data provision agreement with redistribution right included
- After signing the relevant agreement, the client sends it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After checking the correctness and comprehensiveness of the information, specified in the agreement, IBEX sends the signed agreement to the client.
- The client pays the relevant fee according to the IBEX EAD Tariff.
- The access is granted in the following ways:
АPI: API account is created, and the client itself retrieves the data in json format.
FTP: the client receives the data in json format every calendar day at 8 am EET.