IBEX offers API connectivity of the registered Trading Participants and all companies in contractual relations with IBEX / TP / according to the Power Exchange Operational Rules, State Gazette No. 55 of June 19th, 2020 /PEOR/, so that they can effectively integrate their platforms with the existing electronic trading systems, aiming at more convenience, shorter response time and accurate reports.
The key benefits of the API connectivity service are:
- Efficient and seamless integration with your internal trading systems, back office systems and operating tools;
- Automated / Robot trading to maximise market opportunities;
- Customised and automated reporting;
- Consolidated, web-based IT solutions.
Only IBEX members, with status “Active” on the IDM segment according to the PEOR requirements are allowed to use the trading API.
The applicable fees are available in the IBEX EAD Tariff on the IBEX website.
The admission process to the API access that each Member has to pass through in order to use the service is illustrated in the diagram below:
The described in the diagram steps are further detailed below:
- The process starts with the access and review of the Request for API access form and the Agreement for provision of API service that are available on IBEX website. After reviewing the documents, they have to be duly signed and submitted to IBEX using the communication channel indicated in the Agreement. Only IBEX members, with status “Active” on the IDM segment according to the PEOR requirements are allowed to apply for the API service.
- The Request for API access is carefully checked by IBEX and communicated to Nord Pool AS. If IBEX encounters missing or erroneous data in the Request, it will be sent back to the applicant with clarifying questions and guidance for corrections.
- If the Request for API access is correctly completed from the part of the TP, IBEX is submitting it to Nord Pool for feasibility check.
- After checks in p.2 and p.3, the Applicant will receive the signed also from IBEX side Agreement for provision of API service. This is to confirm that the process is successfully launched and the testing phase could begin.
- IBEX operator will create a test API account linked to the MT (member test) environment and will communicate the account details to the contact person indicated in the Request for API access.
- The test preparation will be performed by the TP aiming at readiness to exercise all the steps indicated in the Certification process plan.
- The Certification test performance is effectuated by IBEX personnel together with the TP’s authorized representative.
- At any stage of the Certification testing the TP could request and receive technical support from IBEX.
- The acceptance of the Certification test is a prerequisite for the PROD user creation.
- After the acceptance of the Certification test, IBEX operator will create a PROD user and will communicate the account details to the contact person indicated in the Request for API access.
- After the PROD account is created and the access details as per p.9 communicated to the TP, the API service is available.
The Nord Pool development hub provides easy access to all required authentication and authorisation procedures based on the industry standard.
If you have any further questions, contact our Information Technologies and Internal Security Department which is in charge of API Customer Support Service on E-mail: IT@ibex.bg